Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Iceland by car. Featuring five amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you'll discover bubbling geothermal springs, see the Golden Circle's exploding geysers and chase the northern lights around Reykjavik; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to destination, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, buying fuel
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours and Link Your Trip
- Covers the Golden Circle, Reykjavik, Southeast Iceland, North Iceland, West Iceland and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips is perfect for exploring Iceland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Iceland trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Iceland guide, our most comprehensive guide to Iceland, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.